top of page
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. When will the event take place?
The event will take place on November 6 at 13:00.pation by October 23, 2021.
2. Where will the event take place?
The event will take place at “Aram Khachatrian” Concert Hall.
3. How can I contact you?
You can contact us at +374 77 58 46 96 number (Monday-Friday by 18:00) or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Can I buy tickets online?
Yes, you can get ticket(s) online via tomsarkgh.am or Armenian HR Association website (link).
5. What is the price of the tickets?
The price of the ticket varies depending on the zone where the seat is located (15.000AMD – 38.000AMD). Besides, there are special discounts for Armenian HR Association 2 & 3 Star members.
6. How will I get my ticket(s) if I buy them online?
You can get either an e-ticket on your personal email. Tickets purchased through tomsarkgh.am might as well be delivered by their courier.
7. Can I purchase tickets at the door/gate/entrance?
No, you must purchase your ticket(s) beforehand via tomsarkgh.am or Armenian HR Association (link). The deadline to purchase your ticket(s) is November 1.
8. I did not receive my ticket(s). What should I do?
Check your email’s “Spam”/“Junk” folders. If you did not find your tickets there, feel free to contact us at the following number: +374 77 58 46 96.
10. Do you offer refunds?
You are eligible for a refund if you cancel your participation by October 23.
12. If you did not find the answer to your question, please, contact us.
Phone: +374 77 58 46 96 | WhatsApp: +374 94 58 46 96
left to GET YOUR TICKET through
9. Do you offer any discounts?
Yes, there are special discounts for Armenian HR Association 2 & 3 Stars members.
11. Is there an age limit or are there ID requirements to enter the event?
There are no age limits or ID requirements – only your ticket (online or printed) and positive vibes.
bottom of page